Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mitchell's Ice Cream

688 San Jose Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110

Occasion: Dessert after dinner at Sawaii. 09.26.11

Left: Coffee and Tropical four
Right: Ube and Pumpkin
If you want traditional home made ice cream with unique tropical flavors, this is definitely the place to come to.  They have a variety of flavors including the traditional classics as well as their tropical flavors and their specialty flavors.  I like that I can choose from classic, tropical or their specialty flavors here.  What stands out the most are their tropical flavors.  Absolutely delicious.  Between the four flavors I had here, the Tropical four (which included banana, guava, mango and pineapple) was my favorite.  I just loved the combination of these exotic flavors together.  Ube, their purple yam, came in second followed by their pumpkin.  Not to say that coffee was my least favorite, it's just that I can get it anywhere and anytime.  This is definitely a good place to go for traditional home made ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment