Saturday, February 13, 2010

AJ's Place

Occasion: Tuesday night March Bday planning! Planning= not too successful, but filling our stomachs was extremely successful!

Tuna Tartar
with scallions, cilantro, chipotle, capers and lime juice
I first tried this when AJ made it at our girls holiday kris kringle potluck get together. This time, I got to see how she prepared it. I even helped cut the scallions and the cilantro. Went well with the big tortilla chip like things she had. I had to try to keep away from the chipotle because it was sooo spicy. Next time without the chipotle please=]
Lettuce with feta cheese
This is just half of the dish. It was used to make an eggplant salad. Drizzle some olive oil and top it off with pan fried eggplants and it is absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

Pan Fried Japanese Eggplants
Sliced and fried the eggplants with olive oil. Easy and cooks pretty fast. It has its own natural sweetness. Eat it with romaine lettuce and feta cheese and it's absolutely amazing.

Sauteed prawns
Sauteed with some oil and salt and pepper. For me I dipped it with soysauce, for AJ and Zoe they dipped it into this really spicy sauce. I love prawns and its natural sweetness. DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment