Friday, February 25, 2011

TinToretto Restaurant and Bakery @ The Venetian

3355 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Occasion: Sunday night dinner for 3.  We split up to eat. My least favorite part about eating here was the fact that it smelled like chlorine and bleach. It's so hard to fully enjoy your meal when you're breathing in strong fumes of chemicals.  Other than that, the food was pretty good for the price.  

Caprese Salad
Love ordering this and I am glad that the other two enjoy eating mozzarella, tomatoes and basil as much as I do. Great starter to start our meal off.
Pan seared chicken with sauteed mushrooms, veggies and potatoes
Very good.  I thought it was perfect. Healthy and not too much carbs where it will make me sleepy before another night of mayhem.  It was delicious and filling.  The chicken was moist and very flavorful.
Lasagna
I got to try a piece of it and it was really good.  I just wouldn't order it because I'm not a big lasagna person.  It's just too rich and filling for me; meaty and cheesy!  It's not that I dislike it, I'd just prefer to order something else on the menu before I would order this.
Shrimp Scampi
The waiter highly recommended it and so Fanny ordered it.  It was really good.  It was cooked it a sweet tomato based sauce, which was perfect because sometimes I find the tomato sauce to be a bit too tangy.  They gave a generous amount of shrimps too.  We were all very satisfied with each of our orders. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment