Thursday, December 13, 2012

Beecher's Handmade Cheese

1600 Pike Pl
(between Post Alley and Pine St)
Seattle, WA 98101

Occasion: After happy hour at Lola's we decided to walk back to the pike's place market which is a block away from where we were staying. We probably had about 15 minutes between Lola's and this next destination. As if we didn't eat enough already...we stumbled upon beecher's, known for their house made cheeses 08.30.12

World's Best Mac and Cheese
Let me just say one thing. It is definitely NOT the best mac n cheese I've had.  The cheese wasn't all that creamy and it was honestly lacking some flavors. Perhaps I'm spoiled by all the wining and dining at restaurants in San Francisco, where some of the best chefs work.  In my opinion, I don't think it was that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment